Yocan HIT Vaporizer
Yocan HIT Specifications:
Built-in Stirrer Tool
Smart Vibration Reminder
Temperature Range: 200℉ – 460℉
Battery Capacity: 1400mah
15s Fast Heating up to 356℉
Low Voltage Protection
To Use The Yocan Hit Dry Herb Vaporizer:
1. Break down your favorite herbs into small buds. Remove the mouthpiece and place the buds inside of the heating chamber.
2. Put the mouthpiece back on.
3. Turn the Yocan Hit Dry Herb Vaporizer on by pressing the button on the OLED screen five times and select your desired temperature with the "up" and "down" buttons on the side of the vape.
4. To start/halt heating, hold the power button down for two seconds. Give the unit about 30 seconds to heat up.
5. Press the mouthpiece of your atomizer between your lips and inhale.
6. You can change between 3 and 5-minute session modes by holding power and down buttons simultaneously. Make sure to stir the content of the chamber with the mouthpiece stick occasionally to prevent charring or burning of the herbs.
Cleaning and Maintenance
After each session, empty the ashes and clean the chamber to prevent buildup. To maintain high-quality performance, regularly clean the heating chamber and mouthpiece. Use a cleaning brush or cotton swab that's damp with isopropyl alcohol to remove residue.
Charging and Storage
When the battery runs low, recharge your Yocan Vane using the provided USB cable. When storing it, ensure the device is turned off and cleaned to avoid issues or damage.
Remember to always use the Yocan Vane responsibly and refer to the user manual for specific information and troubleshooting tips.